Saturday, February 27, 2010

Here we go again...

I was saddened to hear about the 8.8 magnitude earthquake that hit Chile today. My heart goes out to all of the men, women, and children who are without food and shelter at this time. As with Haiti, I hope that the U.S. will step forth as much as possible to send aid and assistance to the victims.

There has been a marked increase in earthquakes lately, and scientists are now acknowledging that there is some geological change going on. However, I would like to state for the record that these earthquakes are NOT a punishment from the forever-angry Guy in the Sky.

I was not surprised at all to read comments on all of the major news sites from Doomsayers regarding "the end of times." Ugh, I have had enough of this shit! If there was such a thing as an omniscient God, wouldn't he just blow the world up in one big bang instead of making innocent adults and children suffer horribly?

No comments:

Post a Comment