Friday, February 5, 2010

time on my hands...

Considering I have about four months to kill until my classes begin, I figured I would start playing around with affiliate marketing to pass the time. I am surprised by how well it is going!


I am proud to introduce my newest venture... http://funkyfunclothesshopping.blogspot.com/ . My inspiration for this site came from several failed shopping attempts at local retail outlets over the past few months. What is going on with fashion these days? It seems like Bill Cosby sweaters, scrunchies, and sequined rainbow/tie dye designs are coming back in fashion. I can only assume that there are a multitude of women in the age 20-40 demographic who are desperately looking for reasonably priced, non-repulsive clothing.

My next project is going to be a funky/fun maternity wardrobe outlet. I never thought that working from home could be so fun! I might as well enjoy it before I have to hit the scrubs and face workplace reality again.

No comments:

Post a Comment