Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Corbin Apr 21, 2008

As soon as I think my bad luck is easing up, here we go again... Corbin's fever has just jumped to over 102, and I am hauling him in to the pediatrician at 3 PM.

I can no longer ignore how much time Corbin has spent being sick during the 13 months he has been with us. We have taken him to the pediatrician for 5 ear infections, 3 cases of the regular flu, four or five stomach flus, and at least a dozen colds. Both daycares we have placed him in have expressed their concern. Something is wrong.

I didn't drink or do drugs when I was pregnant. I took my prenatal vitamins. It wasn't my fault that I couldn't nurse him. I run 20 miles a week and my husband and I are both perfect examples of healthy, intelligent individuals. Corbin is exceptionally bright and active also; but, he is so damn sickly! What do I do?

I need something to go right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment