Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Whole Lotta Nothing July 19, 2007

Quick blog.... So far, it appears I am not going to lose my license. All of my tests have come back with normal brain activity (go ahead and laugh), and no recommendation has been made to diagnose me with a true seizure disorder. However, my regular doctor is so freaked out by the incident that he is now refusing to do a small outpatient procedure that HAS to be done unless I am admitted to a hospital and the whole thing is conducted under general anesthesia. YEAH! That is coming up three weeks from now. Wish me luck. :-(

Our new house is gorgeous. We are mostly unpacked, but tons of landscaping needs to be done. Our old house is rented; I pray to whatever god that our tenant doesn't get robbed the first week. He has a bunch of cats, so James and I keep making "Attack Cat" jokes... nevermind...Inside joke.

I am still crazy, but I am hoping that will improve before my job interview this Monday. It actually sounds like a decent opportunity, so hopefully I can refrain from cursing, farting, or other obscene acts for at least one hour. Again... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment