Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Corbin, MIL, and more July 29, 2007

I took Corbin in to the pediatrician on Thursday, and found out that he is in the 80th percentile for length and head circumference, and 70th in weight. (Tall and skinny). That's not even factoring in that he was born a few weeks early. The kid's gonna be huge!!!!! He is starting to sit up, rolling over both ways, and even trying to parrot some words (ineffectively). He is really something special. :-)

My MIL is in town today. She was only here for five minutes before she asked us for some food. I told her that all we had were some cans of soup and such, and she was all like "that won't do. Take me to the store and buy me some stuff." I guess she doesn't realize that we are FLAT BROKE. I don't know what to do with her right now.

Back to Corbs...I want to get some more pictures of him posted soon. I can't believe he got my eyes... I thought I would be the only person on earth to ever have such huge, funky eyeballs. You're welcome, Corbin!

No comments:

Post a Comment