Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Corporate Excellence May 29, 2007

During a phone interview I had today, I was actually asked how I would define the term "Corporate Excellence".

I thought to myself..."If I were to kill myself now, I would never have to answer such a stupid fucking question again." But then, I thought..."If I kill myself, who will take care of my son?"

So the new question is...How does one kill oneself, and still ensure the well-being of his or her offspring? Is there some government grant out there set aside just for the living family members of a suicide victim? But then again, I am sure the financial analysts that run and streamline the "Suicide Suvivors Program" would be too overwhelmed with coining cutesy terms like "Corporate Excellence" and "Maximum Efficiency" to actually have time to disburse the funds.

I am really depressed. I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment