Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Hope, excitement, and other forbidden pleasures.... March 27, 2006

I am happy today.

For the first time in my life, I don't feel a dark shadow of doubt lurking about, waiting to darken these positive feelings. I am content. I am feeling pleasure combined with a certain sense of upbeat expectancy. Everything is OK.

I really believe that it is possible for one to awake from a slumber of doubt into a reality of light and longing. It is simple as a certain self-induced mental tuning. One day recently, I learned how to be....

We are not a measurement of our failures and successes. We are not a product of all of our accomplishments. To succeed is simply to find a niche in this world in which we belong. It is this niche that will motivate us to reveal our inner light. I spent my life trying to modify my strengths and tune them into the mainstream frequency; I don't know why I let this happen.
Good things are happening. With every bad, there is a good. With the embracement of every good, there is the potential for a better. I am no longer afraid to anticipate the full potential that life holds....

And mainly, I have left the guilt of experiencing pleasure behind....

No comments:

Post a Comment