Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Private Post (now public) July 30, 2007

I officially have some sort of postpartum anxeity thing going on, though I am sure you can probably already tell. I read through all of my blogs today, and realized that my writing has become increasingly more negative since I had Corbin. The truth is, my baby is wonderful, my life is wonderful, and my husband is the PERFECT man for me, so I officially realize that this is entirely hormonal.

I fainted twice this weekend from random anxiety attacks. Today, I was driving out to go take of the horses today, and suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe. I was sure I was going to faint again. I was so panicked that I pulled over abruptly in the middle of the road and hit the curb. My heart was pounding so hard you could see my T-shirt throbbing over my chest. I know this isn't me...While I have always been a little erratic from time to time, I am usually the risk-taker of the family and am notorious for having little fear of anything.

Once I get this taken care of, you guys can look forward to seeing HAPPY posts from Mel, and a HAPPY friend that will want to start hanging out again. Please wish me luck through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment