Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Melbot's latest adventure Jan 26, 2008

This post is going to take me a while, as I am now restricted to typing with one hand.

I broke my hand tring to break up a dogfight Wed. night. James and I both had noticed that Kali (his 13 year-old doberman) had been acting aggressive lately, but neither one of us anticipated this. When she unexpectedly jumped my dog and went for her throat, I responded the only way that seemed natural. She clung to my poor hand for at least half a minute before I was able to kick and punch her off.

Kali is in doggie heaven now. It was James' choice, not mine. It was prob the right choice to make, considering the baby. I am having a steel plate with seven screws put in on 2/6/08. I am really nervous. I wonder how much this is going to affect work?

No comments:

Post a Comment