Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fate Dec 14, 2008

We keep going back and forth.

Our son us amazing, we both had siblings, our families are so scattered...Do we, or don't we?....Fate decided Corbin. Corbin was the result of a miracle moment where semi-carelessness led to an unbelievable reality. In the true nature of my husband's cynicism, we may *or* may not conceive another wonderful son or daughter, but only semi-intentionally.........I am sure this blog makes little sense to most people, but I truly believe that all the fucked-up things that happened in my life led to this wonderful ending. Now that everything is so perfect...what do we do now? Can we get so lucky again? It is sad that so many horrible things have happened to James and I to make us so scared, but...........What shaped our reluctance? What formed our love? There are two opposing forces, writhing…fighting… Can we break free, and proceed?....

No comments:

Post a Comment